Please note that additional user setup is required to turn on U2F functionality. For more details, please head to yubi.co/unlockU2F.
The YubiKey NEO has all the functionality of a standard YubiKey with the addition of NFC communication for access to mobile devices, Yubico SmartCard applets and Mifare Classic support.
- Emits One Time Passwords (OTP) through both NFC (Near Field Communication) and USB interfaces
- Mifare Classic, for legacy physical access control systems
- Common Criteria certified bank grade authentication ICs
- CCID compliant USB token, including secure element and JavaCard
- First authentication device to comply with FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) requirements *
YubiKeys can be configured for use with Yubico One Time Password (OTP), OATH-HOTP, HMAC-SHA1 Challenge-Response and Static Password. A YubiKey can hold two independent configurations of any supported type, thus functioning in essence as two separate keys.
Slot 1: Yubico OTP
Slot 2: Blank
Applets: OpenPGP, YubiOATH, PIV, FIDO U2F*
* Currently sold YubiKey NEOs do not support the development or management of JavaCard applets.
* Please note, current U2F standards do not support NFC for mobile devices.
For shipping information, please click here. YubiKeys ship with a warranty of two years from date of purchase.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases. Please click here to find out more.