Our premium YubiKey has all the functionality of a standard YubiKey, but also includes NFC communication for access to mobile devices. Furthermore it can be loaded with Java Card Smart Card applets and used as a Mifare Classic RFID token for Physical Access.
- Emits One Time Passwords (OTP) through both NFC (Near Field Communication) and USB interfaces
- Mobile authentication through NFC contactless technology (NDEF type 4), works with Android, RIM, Windows Phone, Symbian
- Featuring Mifare Classic, for legacy physical access control systems
- Common Criteria certified bank grade authentication ICs
- CCID compliant USB token, including secure element and JavaCard
- Current version limited to an experimental OpenPGP applet
- First authentication device to comply with Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) requirements
** Please note current YubiKey NEOs sold do not support U2F and are not upgradable.
YubiKeys can be configured for use with Yubico One Time Password (OTP), OATH-HOTP, HMAC-SHA1 Challenge-Response and Static Password. A YubiKey can hold two independent configurations of any supported type, thus functioning in essence as two separate keys.
In addition, YubiKeys come with a lifetime subscription to our online validation service (the YubiCloud) and open source components.
For shipping information, please click here. YubiKeys ship with a warranty of two years from date of purchase.
Slot 1: Yubico OTP
Slot 2: Blank
Discounts are available for bulk purchases. Please click here to find out more.